6.24.2008

(b)log from the sea of cortez

Question: What is the best course of action for one who is stressed out about the upcoming bar exam?

Answer Choices:
A) Follow the regimented schedule given to you by Bar/Bri, making sure to review any missed answers and learn from those mistakes
B) Set aside half an hour each day to engage in cardiovascular exercise
C) Make a list of weak spots and emphasize those in your studying
D) Forget it all and go to Cabo for a week with your family

Darn straight I chose D. Highlights included 1) deciding I should have been a PGA golfer upon seeing Greg Norman's giant yacht floating in the bay, and 2) eating tacos at Gordo Lele's, a stand run by a gordo man whose name I assume was Lele. If you're ever in Cabo, ask him to do Frank Sinatra karaoke for you with ukulele self-accompaniment.

I'd write more, but I have a lot of studying to do.

2 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Litigious Mind said...

I think we can all agree that you made the right choice. I for one suggest going shopping whenever the mood strikes. That's my study regimen.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger T.M. said...

Well I'm glad someone else is with me on this. Want to study together our second time around?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home