3.29.2008

things that make you feel old

1) Your wife's co-workers being both shocked and awed that she knows how to text message
2) Turning on the radio and stumbling across a station in the middle of their daily "90s hour". I'm pretty sure they meant "80s hour" because, as I remember it, that's the music for old people clinging to their youth, not 90s music.
3) Finding out that a classmate has gone these last three years of law school believing you are in fact in your thirties, not your twenties, someone having told her such during our 1L year. Thanks, thanks a lot.

When I was younger I figured that by this point I'd have more body hair and bigger muscles. I guess I'm sort of glad the body hair thing didn't pan out, but where are those big hulking muscles?

*Sigh*

2 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger Nothing said...

Well, I don't know about you, but I did get all the bulky muscles. Well...the bulk anyways.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger T.M. said...

Who's society to tell us that the two must go together? Right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home