9.11.2006

plaintiff 3, defendant 2

I was in Little League for a number of years, and at the end of every game each team would huddle, do a short cheer involving rhyming and numbers (3, 6, 9, 12, who do we like besides ourselves...), then line up and file past the other team, with each side saying good game, good game as we walked past the other team. Which brings me to the point of this posting...

The state Supreme Court recently held a session in the law school courtroom, which I got to observe. The fun part, however, was in the end. That's when all five justices came down from the bench (they were the bench warmers, one might say) and shook the hands of each attorney. I couldn't be sure, but I'm almost positive at least one of the justices kept muttering good game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home