7.02.2006

may-widge, part II (but only in massachusetts)

I knew there was one thing I left out. I forgot to mention the little episode where we sat next to a former classmate of my wife. My wife hadn't seen this classmate since high school and asked, among other things, whether she was married. There was a slightly awkward silence, then the former classmate finally said "no". Huh. Seemed innocent enough, until later on in the service, when I realized that the guy in a nice suit and tie sitting next to the former classmate, with his arm around her, was...not a guy. Oh, OK. Talk about an epic wedding.


P.S. In all fairness towards my wife, the former classmate was wearing a ring on her ring finger, so I would have perhaps made the same mistake, were I observant enough to notice the ring at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home