5.11.2006

the end of the beginning has ended

I'm going to my car, then I'm going to Hastings, then I'm going to pick out a movie, then I'm going to watch the movie, then I'm going to spend the rest of the summer taking back my personal life... YEARRGH!!

That's right, folks, Howard Dean himself couldn't be more excited. I've finished my first year of law school, and it feels good. Now I just have to wait for over a month to see how I did on my tests. The one I'm most curious about is my propery test, which I took while enduring a full frontal assault from the cold. I was so spacey during the test, it's entirely possible that I made no sense at all. But it felt good, and that's what counts, right? Truth, shmooth, it's all about what feels right in your heart. And that test felt right. Actually, I figure there are one of two ways it could have gone...

Option A: Not unlike Michael Jordan when he had the flu against the Jazz in the NBA finals. That mofo was sick as a dog, but still shut them down (I should know -- I was rooting for the Jazz). Either my test was Jordan-esque, or it was more along the lines of Option B...

Option B: In no way resembling Michael Jordan and his Jazz stomping. More like when you write poetry really late at night and think it's the most amazing stuff in the world, until you read it the next morning and realize that you shouldn't be allowed to hold a pen.

I'm pulling for Option A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home