11.04.2009

title rescinded on account of having crossed the line

I have three posts-in-the-making at various places on my computer, each the product of reflection and (some) wit, but apparently this is what I need to actually prompt me to hit the "publish post" button.

So the question is, which is most disturbing?
a) That I continued to read the article after having read the headline
b) That I found it humorous that the suspect, in stereotypical man fashion, apparently rolled over and went straight to sleep after his first liaison
c) That the phrase "gonna get me some Sugar" popped into my mind immediately after seeing the horse's name
d) That I felt a little bad for the guy upon reading about how he's been ridiculed for his exploits.

I'll blame my apparently twisted outlook on reading way too many bizarre and disturbing criminal law cases.

4 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger chelfea said...

Wow. Thank you for enlightening your readers on that important story. But I think the explanation is in the first sentence -- this all took place in South Carolina.

(ba-dum-dum-ching!)

Also, after reading this, a discussion arose at the antimatt/chelfea home as to how, exactly, one has sex with a horse. We still don't know, as we're too afraid to Google it.

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous mAtt said...

friendship rescinded on account of your having crossed the line

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Litigious Mind said...

Thanks to a presentence report that included the defendant's detailed account of how exactly he accomplished sex with a cow, I could probably answer your question, chelfea. Unfortunately.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger T.M. said...

LM, clearly it's up to you to fill us in. I am also too afraid to google the topic, but I'm guessing it involves a stool and a suspiciously docile farm animal.

Matt, I assume there's now no way to salvage this thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home