7.06.2009

jag rawr

JAG, six months ago: We'll let you know in June

JAG, two months ago: We'll let you know in late June

JAG, two weeks ago: We'll let you know next week (i.e., either very late June or very early July)

Me, today: Come. On.

Hurry up and wait, I believe is the saying? Here's to hoping tomorrow's the day I find out where we're moving. In the meantime, I've been preparing for commissioned officer training, which I assume goes something like this:

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Stephen Strong: Army of Me - Basic Training
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorJeff Goldblum

2 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger Nothing said...

Let us know as soon as you find out. Have you tried to call them yet?

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger T.M. said...

No, haven't called. I'll be sure to let you know when I find out, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home