5.01.2007

con law, you're dead to me

So part of my con law exam this morning involved me having to list all the Supreme Court justices. The conservative ones were easy, because I can remember any name that is always preceded by some expletive when pronounced by my professor.

Fairly regularly this semester, class would end with my professor launching into a tirade against capitalism and writing giant dollar signs over any black letter law he had written on the chalkboard. I just about took his exam and handed it in with only irate dollar signs for answers, but decided against it at the last minute.

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your description made me miss grad school; professors add so much extra crazy to the day, sometimes, and now it worries me that I am in that role. Love your blog

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger T.M. said...

Well, I'm honored by your readership, Dr. Hilary! I should note that I am actually taking another class from the same professor this new semester, and he seems to have toned down the level of crazy. Or at least he's directing it all at the 2Ls. Either way, I'm good to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home